Week 4: The happyly Survival Toolbox
Resources to help your family enjoy smooth, fun and productive days!
We have received so much positive feedback about our daily schedules and are pleased to continue to help you plan out your days with the children. These weekly calendars include sixteen blocks of suggested activities covering art, games, yoga, outdoor time and more and we are committed to keeping it fresh and fun every week.
We have continued to develop additional tools to further simplify planning on your end while you are working hard to keep your family and our community safe.
1) Here you can find the printable version of the weekly calendar, or access the document live (find tab #4) and feel free to copy into a new document so you can adjust it to suit your needs. We welcome your feedback and expect this will serve as a helpful baseline for a productive and fun day.
2) Each weekday you will find a craft featured in the Creativity Corner block, and all five crafts and their material lists are available in the most recent installment of Five Simple Craft Ideas for Your happyly Homes!!
4) Check out our April Weeknight Meals recipe blog to help plan out your grocery shopping and meal planning for the month of April!
5) As you may know, we created a happyly channel on YouTube in collaboration with Banish Boredom. There you will find fun art activities and a story time series. Check us out on YouTube for a tutorial on how to make Sidewalk Chalk Paint among many other creative projects!
6) We are thrilled to continue Wednesday morning Virtual Yoga with Monika! The kids absolutely love it. Click here to join the Zoom Meeting
7) Also, join us on Saturday mornings for live sing alongs with The Lara and Joe Show! Link to Zoom here.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issue accessing the schedule; we are happy to share the document directly.
Be safe friends.
xo, the happyly team